Balrossie School was first opened in 1899 an an orphanage for the children of sailors. The building was later adapted to become an approved school for boys. The building was last used in the mid nineties and is now sadly a ruin.
There has been a lot of vandalism at Balrossie, and sections of the building have fallen into a state of disrepair. There are areas of the building that can only be described as dangerous. The future for this once great building does not look good.
View entire video on Youtube